Sunday, September 16, 2012

The land of paradise "Hawaii"


Sorry, it took me a long time to blog again. I been so very busy lately. I just remember that I have a blog. Anyhow, I was travelling back and forth going to the US and doing all the paperworks needed. I came back last August 3. So it was  a bit experienced for me. Well, I do travel a bit and have been to some places in the middle east but the fly time going to Hawaii is so much. I mean well for a couch traveler like me. Need to wait at Narita for like 9 hours going to Hawaii and then coming home it took me another 4 hours waiting in Nagoya but the experience was nice..



I just can't remember how high we are but you can really see Hawaii and its so windy.

 view from the top
Was fun joyful experience but well, I have a purpose going there to take the NPTE(unluckily I did not pass the exam). We stayed at Ohana Waikiki West. I got irritated with the picture or maybe it was a tourist trap, this travel agency said we have a free breakfast and then before you can go and have your breakfast, there is this picture booth and all those stuff. They lady is telling us to take a picture and then well, here we go but after the breakfast it cost me $18 for that stupid picture. If ever you go to Hawaii never ever agree to have a picture taken by any travel agency. I learned my lesson well. And the breakfast suck big time.

they say its free but u still end up paying it for like $18 in exchange of the pic they took. What!
But to sum it up, I spent like only $120 for my 5 days trip in Hawaii. Yes, we stayed in the most expensive part of Honolulu, Waikiki but well, you can actually control how you spend.

1. Share the expenses with your group like food. 

2. Walk around and discover.

3. Yes I did go to Walmart and buy like 5 kilos of Hersheys and M&M for my pasalubong (lol)

4.) enjoy Waikiki beach.

5. Eat at this Ramen store like near Starbucks. I just forgot the name. It cost only around 5$

I can taste the MSG(not a fan) but it was a great meal though

ALOHA AND MAHALO HAWAII ;-)


me making the peace sign. Aloha @ Waikiki!










No comments:

Post a Comment