I tried to go up but then my fear of height creeps in like I want to throw up as I am going up. So that's the best shot I can offer you but its a great place and its getting crowded already. On our way back I saw people bringing their babies and some are wearing scrub suits and casual wear after the rain and Hell, its slippery. So wear whatever you please.
How to Go To Parola De Labuan
From Integrated Bus Terminal:
1. Ride any jeep going town proper
2. You can ask people around where is the Labuan Terminal or
3. From Town Proper go to OK Bazaar Department Store then walk your way to City Radio beside it, the terminal.
4. EASIEST: Ask the people around.
FARE as of November 2, 2016 is 40 pesos per way.
Note: Present your student ID to the checker to avail discount not when the bus is already away from the terminal.
From Town Proper
1. Just follow step 2 to 4
Alight at the BIEL TERMINAL and you can ride a habal habal going to the PAROLA. I am not sure how much the fare.
1. Entrance fee 5pesos prior to going to the Parola. Its private property.
2. At Parola pay 10 pesos for maintenance.
3. LABUAN is a safe place and they are already used to people coming but best to go to the POLICE first and registered.
4. WEAR APPROPRIATE Hiking attire. BEST to go there during DRY SEASON. The trail can be slippery during rainy season. My sister and nephew fell along the trail.
5. Its bit stiff going to PAROLA as of this writing but the care taker said they are already planning to put stairs.
6. Snacks are available.